Probably you are not happy with the existing SEO service, or maybe, yours is a new company that needs help with online marketing. Finding the right SEO company is, either way, indispensable. You have to find a service that’s not merely reliable, but also known and transparent. What does it take to find a company for SEO Sydney in 2020? We have a list of pointers for every business.
- SEO expertise counts. What does the agency offer? Do they just do SEO or have experience with search engine marketing (PPC), social media marketing, and online branding? What’s the collaborative experience of the teams working for the company? How many regular clients do they have? These are just a few basic questions that you need to ask.
- Know their clientele. If an SEO agency claims to be the best in business, they must have enough clients. Find more about their clientele, get references, and talk to a few of them. Also, you can check for independent reviews on Google.
- Check their website. The expertise of an SEO agency can be evaluated through their website ranking too. If they have a poorly performing business site, you know that their promises and claims are fake. Also, when it comes to SEO, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Know the process. You have to be particularly cautious as what an agency does at the start. Ideally, it should all start with a review of your website. They should be able to point out design, UI, and UX elements that may have an impact on SEO, and more importantly, they should be able to offer a comprehensive and customized strategy.
- Find about their strategies. Is the SEO agency open to sharing their strategies? Search engine optimization is absolutely transparent, and there is no reason why an agency would want to secretive. Make sure that they are adhering to white-hat SEO, or else, your website could get penalized.
- Get an estimate. You have to get an estimate for the plan in advance, and in 2020, don’t expect ready plans. Depending on the online marketing needs of your brand, they will offer an estimate that’s based on things included. For instance, if the same agency is handling both SEO and PPC, they will have a different price. In general, clients either pay a fixed price per month, or typically opt for a final price payable for the entire term of the contract.
Other things to note
Do not believe any company that says bogus things about SEO results. Even with the best agency, it can take considerable time before you can see a change in either traffic or rankings. Also, expect the agency to keep you updated, and at the very least, they should send you one update every month, where you can track the growth of your website based on real numbers. Give SEO time – it can work wonders for your brand, and the results are sustainable as long as you keep up the effort.